BGF is currently looking for an Advertising Services Associate to work on all accounts pertaining to the BGF. The Advertising Services Associate will working alongside the Creative Director, building a foundation for both TheParties and ThePublication. The position is a 6 month internship with a stipend and written recommendation upon completion. The position is also subject for review, as to development of a permanent role with the BGF.
• Prepare and deliver ad sales presentations for new and existing accounts
• Research and propose new advertising tools that can be implemented for both TheParties and ThePublication
• Locate and contact potential clients in order to offer advertising services, in line with brand vision.
• Manage up to 6 advertising accounts on a regular basis
• Provide clients with estimates and costs of all advertising services
• Assist team with brainstorming and organizing of all events from an ad sales point of view
• Prepare promotional plans, media kits, and sales contracts
• Create personalized advertising plans for clients based on history, market, business practices, products and needs, in order to offer effective representation and reach
• Attend selected advertising events as a representative of BGF
• Participate in a weekly ad sales planning meeting with selected team members, pertaining to ThePublication.
For more information, visit our website: http//thebrowngirlfilesbrand.tumblr.com
Or email Joan: